Narutoverse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Discussion

+2
Laria
DarkWarrior
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Basic Discussion Empty Basic Discussion

Post by DarkWarrior Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Here will be the basic discussion of the overall board. Any user is allowed to create a topic for a specific ... well topic that they would like to discuss. My first order of business is which clans we will allow.

The first clan I would like to discuss is the Uchiha. Due to their overpowered nature I would like it to be difficult to be allowed into this clan. I would also like to discuss what other Custom clans you would like to allow, such as those clans from the Naruto Role Play on FF we have each created.

-Hirako; Juan; You Admin

Last edited by Hirako on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Caption : True knowlegde exists in knowing that you know nothing.
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://narutoverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Basic Discussion Empty Re: Basic Discussion

Post by Laria Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 pm

As to my knowledge of Uchiha is only that from anime. I can tell you something about Land of Snow as I like them the best. As you know I didn't play any canon clan, but I can help with things considering justu specifically ninjutsu Very Happy
Laria
Laria

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am

I was wondering if maybe i could have like two of my OC clans be okay to use? The clans would be the Kaze Clan(Who you have interacted with before,Ryuuki)and the Gen'ei clan, which i just currently mde. Also if so, i'd like to be Headmaster to those clans and deicede whether people can be in them or not.
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Number of posts : 10
Caption : Run away to the blackened sky, through the fear of disbelief
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:59 am

I don't mind making the clans a clan of choice. You would need to create a history, techniques, restrictions, and bloodline (if applicable) for those clans.

The blood line would need to include history, techniques and restrictions of its own. Also because this Role Play is going to be realistic you can't be part of two clans. So you may only be head of one.

So because of this maybe you want only one of your clans here.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:05 am

Okay, thats fine. I'll choose the Kaze Clan then. Uhm, is the skeleton for the can;History,Techniques,Restrictions, and bloodline? and then the bloodline needs to have it's own Skeleton, correct?
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:07 am

Yeah, that's correct. I'll work out a skeleton as soon as I make the Uchiha clan info. Which I should have done by tomorrow.
Just get the basic things which i just told you, save em, and when I'm making the clans give it to me so I can post it.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 am

Robbie-kun usually signs on in the early morning and in the evenings. Has he talked to you yet about heading the Uchiha clan?

Also, what's the situation? Is this RP supposed to be like the Shippuden from my FF forum? Or is it just a general RP? What's the condition on characters, such as how many can be had and what limitations there are as to skill levels and affiliations?

As for clans, may I inquire whether the Organization is a permitted "clan/village?"
PervySage
PervySage

Number of posts : 29
Caption : Life is like a boat, so rock it!

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 am

Yeah I've talked to him, he agreed. =]

And this RP is going to be similar to a game, and every RP is linked together. There will be events that make it feel like the actual Narutoverse, such as Chunin exams, Wars between villages, assassination attempts on leaders.

Every character (except for the starting mods) will start off as a Genin in a village they choose and will have to do training to get better.

I'm going to make a system that when you train (which is RP'd) you earn Training Points. These training points can then be used to learn techniques which have certain restrictions, one being how many training points you need to waste in order to learn the technique (this is RP'd as well.)

And then I will make a battle system in which our RPers fight. Also because I'm making this realistic, after you achieve a certain "rank" per say you will become Death Enabled, which is a term I'm stealing from another Website. This means that your character is able to die in battle.

Every member is allowed one character, and anyone who creates more then one account will be banned and their characters killed off. The way this will be determined is by the IP address which will be identical if someone has two accounts.

Affiliations can be made with other countires/villages are not in. But this makes you a criminal, and just like in the Narutoverse you will be hunted by a group that a Kage of your village will send for you. Missing-nins/Criminals are automatically Death Enabled.

If your character dies, you are allowed to start over with a new character. New characters can't be the same as the old. Moderators/Admins have control over NPCs, and certain Mods/Admin's will be assigned specific NPCs to control.

As for your Organization, it can be created. It wouldn't be considered a clan or village, but what it really is: an Organization. I'm going to create an Organization forum where it will be at. So that way you would be like a village, except with out certain benefits the official Ninja Villages have.

Although because it is your organization you may create your own custom events, custom ranks, custom ... customs. lol So you may recreate your Organization exactly how it is in your RP on FF =]

Wonder if I covered everything ._.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am

Hirako wrote:Every member is allowed one character, and anyone who creates more then one account will be banned and their characters killed off.

KYAA! Like, for real?? Rp'ed death and everything?? What a Face TANA-CHAN WANTS TO BE AN EXECUTIONER!! cheers TANA-CHAN LOVES TO WRITE DEATH SCENES! TANA-CHAN LOVES TO BE SINISTER!

In any case, I've never participated in this type of RP Very Happy It sounds very fun, but also very confusing. I've been RPing for, like, three years but I feel like a noob tongue As for creating the Organization, pressure, much??!!
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah, haha. I've never done an RP like this either, and it is very confusing! But it is fun! It's like a game and makes everything more fair and smooth. So because this is kinda complicated I'm trying to make all the systems as simple as possible.

But, yeah, if you want to create the Organization you actually have to build it from the ground up x] You have to actually be a Kage in a sense, manage your members, make sure everyone is following your rules, make sure your politically stable, etc. etc. Because after all any Village or other Organization can wage war on you, so you need to make sure your strong. =P

Robert is actually my first candidate to be the First Hokage for Konohagakure. So he has to deal with all that too, although he doesn't have to build the village in a sense. If he is selected as Hokage he has to set up ANBU, manage the genins being accepted into the village, assign missions and make sure they're being completed, send out ninjas to make sure other villages aren't planning attacks, make sure his villagers are happy, kill all Missingnin.

And as Kage you would need to worry about assassination attempts, and may even need to protect your village in the line of battle against other villages in a war or if a Demon attacks. It's possible we may have an event similar to the Yondamie sealing the Kyuubi into Naruto.

This thing will be awesome once I can get everything rolling. =]
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:10 am

@_@ *stares dazedly* *passes out*

I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. Building the Organization from the...the ground up...? *passes out again* Damn, it was so much less complicated when it was automatically there on my FF forum.

Samanosuke is a very political leader ^^ Cept that means I can't use Madoka-chan. I can't imagine anyone else but Samanosuke heading the Organization, as you may have seen in Kakumei, she officially does. But who would I make my Dairi??
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 am

Oh and Samanosuke would need to be toned down here x]

Her ability would need to be a Kekkei Genkai in a sense so its fair to others. But because of this others would be allowed to join the clan (from your permission of course) and might be able to access the ability.

Also... what's Dairi? O.o
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:19 am

I was considering doing away with her ability entirely. silent

I'll dwell on it. Concerning clans and whatnot, oi vey. I'm going to have a lot of thinking to do considering Samanosuke is supposed to be one of those I-stand-alone kinds of people. And all of her family's supposed to be, you know, dead.

In other words, good-bye, Samanosuke. Time to build your twin. Neutral

Dairi is the second-in-command, remember? In the FF forum, the leader's identity has remained a mystery. All any of the new members knew was that the leader's been dead and that the Dairi hides himself and won't take up the role as Leader. So recently, Samanosuke's murdered the Dairi, appointed herself Leader, and made Dashi Dairi.
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:26 am

No I didn't remember... lol

Well your Dairi would be another member whom you selected and you trust (RP wise). So this could actually create controversy or make your Organization stronger depending on who you select. Your selected person could form a rebellion and kill Samanosuke thus making whoever you selected as Dairi would be leader and then they would be in charge of the Organization.

Or they could follow all your orders and whenever you decide to have Samanosuke retire they will come to leadership.

This is like real life, so anything in a sense could happen. There are limitations in which we all will discuss to chaos doesn't spread (rp wise there could be chaos lol).
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 am

I can only imagine Rolling Eyes

But seriously, I might just scrap the Organization and use Madoka instead, depending on who joins between now and the time it takes for this role play to actually get off the ground.

I need to make a very "political" decision.

Either way, I'm trying to work my way around all of the limitations of this new...game-style aspect of the RP. If not around, then through. Lots of modifications. Who are you using? Kyton? Or are you making someone new?
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:35 am

I'm creating the Yamo clan. So yes I'm using Kyton, except no demon and he probably won't be super fast, as I want him to be good in Ninjutsu over taijutsu.

So in a sense I'm using a modified version of Kyton. But I'm going to be head of the Yamo clan because I'm creating it. You want me to make a clan for you?
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 am

>.< Idk yet. I'm going to need a good slapping.
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 am

Well your character doesn't have to be part of a clan, you just can't have special abilities and such reserved for a clan. You would need to choose from a list of common jutsu anyone can use.

You could also create custom jutsu, which there will be a forum for that.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:48 am

I just finished the skeleton for the Kaze Clan. I'll still be using the same Ryuuki, but i shall still be the head of the clan. Where do you want the Skeleton?
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 am

email it to me

narutoverse.admin@gmail.com
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 am

Okay i sent it. Let me know if you get it, and what you think
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

haven't got it scratch

I'll have you send it to a different email if I don't get it in the next couple minutes Neutral
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 am

It said it wasn't able too. Idk why. Do you have a different account or only gmail.
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 am

my personal one:

jrobles9@hotmail.com
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:10 am

Something about the servers aren't working, someone messed it up when they were on my computer. Is it okay if i PM it to you on FF . net?
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 am

Yeah sure, it sends it to my email anyway =P
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 am

There we go. It makes it easier lol. jut tell me if i need to fix anything.
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 am

Sounds good for now, we can make it more in-depth later =]
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 am

okay thanks=) so what else are you working on for this? anything you could use help on?
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 am

Well currently I'm just trying to find websites with accurate descriptions of history, techniques, and bloodlines of canon clans.

So if you could find some good ones and post em here I'd appreciate it =]
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:38 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia thats a good one for almost everything. Well i got to go for the night. I'll be on tomorrow, g'night.
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Basic Discussion Empty Skeletons?

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:55 am

I told you I would be doing a lot of thinking. In my drugged-up-on-allergy-pills state, I'm not able to do a lot of that at the moment. I keep going to manage stuff on my forum and forgetting what I'm about to do >.< anyway, I'm not going to make anything yet until I've thought about what I want to do (i.e. making clan skeletons, Organizations, characters, etc.) Until then, is there anyway you could send me a template for a template? Or rather, a skeleton for a skeleton, as you're calling them here?

I mean, what do I need to include if, perhaps, I were to make a "skeleton" for an Organization/clan? confused

EDIT: Also, I'm going now. Oyasumi-nasai! Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu. cheers
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 am

Well I have no skeleton even thought up for an organization.

But for a clan I have a skeleton/template just to get in the basic idea.

Clan Name:

History of Clan:

Any Clan Techniques (ie. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand) for Hyuuga):

Bloodline Name: (if Applicable)

Bloodline History:

Bloodline Ability/Techniques:

Bloodline Restrictions: (What is required to posses this Kekkei Genkai)

Thats the simple template I've came up with. As I work more on the site I will change it.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm

scratch sou ka...

Meh, I must conspire with the Master Technician. And also Chosha confused I'm making this much more complicated than it needs to be, but there's a lot to be considered! Wow...so many features I must play with!!!
Very Happy
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Haha, ok be careful with the features though! I'm tinkering with a lot right now. Let me know if you get any errors and such, if this happens I might have to use the Under Construction feature so I can fix everything without accidentally having someone trigger something.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Hayaku, hayaku, mooto hayaku!!! Ganbatte ne!! cheers
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 pm

... I'm too lazy to translate ._.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Suspect I suppose translators are good for referencing word meanings (I often use them for names/single words), but as for phrases, it's kind of important what context a word is used in. Context can greatly change the meaning of a word, so depending what translator you're using they can prove inaccurate. You're better off just asking if you don't know Very Happy

Hayaku - "quickly"; can be translated as "hurry up!"
Mooto - increases the amount of something, so like, "faster, faster, even faster!" You know...?

EDIT: Nani yatten no?? What is the test bar? What are you testing? Shocked
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm testing a character management feature. The bar could be used as chakra points, training points or any other type of thing.

The forum allows a Role Play Game type of feature that I'm trying to implement to be used in our Text Based Role Play game. That way you can't cheat on something.

I'm using this feature to make it that only admins/allowed mods can give someone points, change ranks, etc for someone. It'll be really cool once I get everything running.

I might disable it in a bit to start working on the clan index... as well as a set of rules and regulations ._.
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Technician Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Clan Name: Uchiha.

History of Clan: The Uchiha clan was one of the founding clans of Konoha. They existed before the founding of Konoha, serving as mercenaries to whoever paid the highest amount. Because of the constant wars of the period before the founding of the Five Great Nations, the Senju constantly fought the Uchiha clan and the clan leaders of both the Uchiha clan and Senju clan fought constantly in personal battle , even to the point that when someone hired the Uchiha clan, the opposing part would hire the Senju clan, and vice-versa. Eventually growing tired of the constant fighting, Hashirama (The leader of the Senju clan.) and his clan approached the Uchiha (Who's leader was named Madara.) and offered a truce, that was accepted by the Uchiha. Allied with Madara and his clan, the two groups started what grew into the Five Great Shinobi Nations by founding Konohagakure.

Any Clan Techniques:
  • Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (火遁・豪火球の術, Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu")
    Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via mouth, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, a ninja is able to spew a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range.
  • Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・龍火の術, Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu; English TV "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu")
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m) The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object.
  • Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique (火遁・鳳仙火の術, Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu; Viz "Fire Style: Art of the Dragon's Breath, Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu")
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m) This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.
  • Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・豪龍火の術, Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu)
    Type: Ninjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, (All Ranges)Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique allows the user to fire several large dragon shaped fireballs at their opponent.

Bloodline Name: Sharingan.

Bloodline History: Possibly derived from the Byugaukan, but it has different abilities.

Bloodline Ability: The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. In order to reproduce copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill, the Sharingan cannot allow the user to reproduce other Kekkei Genkai since the Sharingan user doesn't possess the same genetic trait. Additionally, Sharingan users cannot summon a creature which they have not made a contract with.

The Sharingan also grants the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The ability to track and predict movement is largely based on individual skill, as unskilled users have much more trouble tracking fast-moving objects. A fully-evolved Sharingan eye can track all but the quickest opponents, even if the user can't move at the same speed, (so even if the user can follow his or her opponents movements it doesn't necessarily mean their body will be able to react fast enough even though they saw the attack coming). This perception is also great enough to see through Genjutsu, depending upon the skill of the user, and the ability to observe the movement and flow of chakra, but not to the same extent or clarity as the Byakugan. Another ability of the Sharingan is the ability to see chakra as color, even through other objects. Additionally, the Sharingan grants the user exceptional analytical powers, allowing them to instinctively pick up on various visual clues with little difficulty.

The Sharingan also is capable of a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through simple eye contact. When used in conjunction with the other aspects of the Sharingan, this allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes, even before they do, making it appear as if the user can see the future. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further by tricking or even trapping their opponent within an illusion. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing Genjutsu.

Bloodline Techniques:
  • The Mangekyo Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼, Mangekyō Sharingan; Literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye") is a heightened form of the Sharingan, allowing access to the most powerful and forbidden techniques of the Uchiha clan.
  • Name: Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (魔幻・鏡天地転, Magen: Kyō Tenchi-ten; English TV "Genjutsu: Reflection")
    Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m) Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, the user can turn any Genjutsu back onto its original user.
  • Name: Tsukuyomi (月読; Literally meaning "Moon Reader")
    Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m) (Mangekyo Sharingan only.) When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user.
  • Name: Amaterasu (天照; Literally meaning "Illuminating Heaven")
    Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, All ranges (0-10m+)(Magekyo Sharingan only.)The Amaterasu burns everything within the user's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it.
  • Name: Susanoo (須佐能乎; Literally meaning "[He] with the ability to help by all means")
    Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges (Mangekyo Sharingan only.)Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.

Bloodline Restrictions: (What is required to posses this Kekkei Genkai) The Sharingan does not automatically appear from birth in a user; instead, it will usually appear when the user is in a life-threatening situation, where the power of the Sharingan could save the user. After this first appearance, the user can then call up the Sharingan any time he or she pleases.
It is possible to transplant Sharingan eyes from one person to another.

((That's what I have so far, Juan. Feel free to edit the post and add stuff as you like, or take stuff away.))
Master Technician
Master Technician

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Very Happy I love Uchiha. Haha.

Eto, I'm still at a loss Sad I don't know if I should use Madoka or Samanosuke, since I don't want to create a new character and I don't want to use Dashi, Satori, etc.
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 am

Nice, Robert, that's a nice starter. I'll be sure to use it and edit a bit to fit the Role Play. Thanks.

I'm going to work more on the website at about 6:30 my time. Right now I'm playing Gears of War 2 and I got hooked on it x]
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SullieTheClown Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah, should i post the Kaze Clan's info anywhere. And anything i can help with now that i'm on for a while?
SullieTheClown
SullieTheClown

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 am

>.< okay...still trying to get used to this forum.

*clears throat* Repost!

Laughing wow!! My zodiac and my horoscope! How cool >.<

Cool Awesome sig, Hirako. I love you

*searches emoticons* Is there a winkie-face anywhere? *can't find winkie-face*

Anyhoo, get your butt of the couch and work on the RP! Video games can wait! Un!
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamu Yamato Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Well, I've finally found the forum! Oh, it's chosha Kurenai, btw, I just used a different name. So, had we made all the important decisions and stuff at all?
Kamu Yamato
Kamu Yamato

Number of posts : 15
Caption : Like all people who have nothing, I lived on dreams
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamu Yamato Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh, as for clan's and stuff, well, I've RPed Uchiha before, but I've made big histories for the various clan's I've made up, specifically the Yume clan and the Kamishima clan. But I'd prefer to have your permission and stuff to use them and all. Say, you know when it gets started and all, will other people be able to have characters who are part of the clans you create? Just curious.
Kamu Yamato
Kamu Yamato

Number of posts : 15
Caption : Like all people who have nothing, I lived on dreams
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:21 pm

CHO-CHAN!!!

Um, yes, I believe that is how it works. You have to admit people into your person's clan, but if you created it, I think that automatically makes you the head of the clan. In which case, you can decide if a person's OC is eligible or if it is not.

I'm at a bit of a block with which character I'm to use. I think we can only use one [at the moment]. I have a friend who has an RP like this one that I haven't joined but it enables you to have more than one character O.o Like, his girlfriend plays Itachi and Itachi's baby. Maybe even his girlfriend. I forget. But more than one, is my point.

Hirako said I could make The Organization, but I'm not sure if I should. I'm against making up an entirely new character, so I've decided on either Madoka or Samanosuke. I can't have Madoka if I have the Organization O.o
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 pm

OMG Hirako added KAGE to the legend >.< such a pretty color green!
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWarrior Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

lol, I got soooooooo distracted with Gears of War 2 yesterday x]

I didn't get any configuration done!!!!!

Today I promise I will work on it! After breakfast! lol

And Tana... this is the wink Wink
DarkWarrior
DarkWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PervySage Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

A-HAH!! I wonder if I missed that yesterday...?

Very well, so you've helped me to identify the wink and for that I am very happy/grateful.

But you neglected the forum for a video game!!!

In any case, I do very much like the updated legend Wink
PervySage
PervySage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum